Open registration for the online course “Medical care during a pandemic”
During an epidemic, evidence-based and reliable information is an extremely important means of protecting both health professionals and patients, so we invite nurses and siblings, family physicians, pediatricians, primary care therapists to take this online course and save time searching for reliable and useful information. The most up-to-date information from the leading specialists of Ukraine will be waiting for you, in particular on the following issues:
- Coronavirus disease: basics of infection control in outpatient practice. Visits at home
- Patronage of newborns during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The practice of telephone consultations: algorithms for successful communication of specialists during a pandemic
- Counseling patients with panic attacks during a pandemic: the role of the family doctor and nurse and nurse
- Vaccination during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus disease and cardiovascular disease: international guidelines
- Algorithms for managing pregnancy, childbirth and newborns with coronavirus disease
- Coronavirus disease and immunodeficiency conditions
- Coronavirus disease and chronic lung pathology
The online course will consist of eight online lectures available on the Youtube channels of the project . Each participant who listens to all eight lectures and successfully passes the test on each topic (80% of the correct answers in the test) will receive an electronic certificate of BPD.
The organizers would like to take your needs into account as much as possible during this online course, so it is advisable to fill out the following form at the link:
The online course was developed by the Academy of Family Medicine of Ukraine in cooperation with the Ukrainian-Swiss project “Development of Medical Education”, with the support of the Ukrainian Academy of Pediatrics and the All-Ukrainian Association of Pediatric Immunodeficiency with the assistance of the National Health Service of Ukraine, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the Ministry health care of Ukraine.
This initiative will run from April 3 to April 28, 2020 (access to BPD certification tests will be open until June 1, 2020). So join, involve colleagues, spread information. See you live in a few days! And let’s be healthy!