We announce call for participation in the pilot project “Nurse with extended role and responsibilities”
Wow news! We are announcing a call for PHC facilities to participate in the pilot project “Nurse with extended role and responsibilities”. A little details further.
As you know, in 2018, the Swiss Institute of Tropical Medicine and Public Health (SwissTPH) funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) launched MOH beneficiary project «Development of medical education in Ukraine “. Our project covers all levels of medical education: undergraduate and postgraduate (internship), CPD for GPs, family nurses and managers of PHC facilities.
The reform of the health care system started from PHC facilities. However, the role of the family nurse is still underestimated and mostly limited formal functions. The pilot project “Nurse with extended role and responsibilities” calls for improved access to services for people and efficient use of resources of the health care system by strengthening the role of the nurse, namely:
- raising the status of a nurse
- increasing the financial efficiency and effectiveness of the institution
- increase patient satisfaction
- The implementation period of the pilot project is March-December 2021. We invite PHC facilities to participate in the open competition. Eligible are following facilities:
- any form of ownership
- have signed an agreement with NHSU
- number of GPs who provide PHC in facility– at least 8
- availability of intern- doctors in the staff of the facility
Deadline for filling out the application form for participation in the competition: March 20, 2021. Link for the application form here -> https://bit.ly/3rbcYwa