New selection for the Azov School of Family Doctor 2021 has started
You may not believe your eyes that are reading this text, but today a new selection of participants of the Azov School of Family Doctor 2021 in Berdiansk has started!
The renewed intensive educational course for primary and secondary health care specialists will be on 17-19 September 2021. We are waiting for applications from family doctors, pediatricians, therapists, and nurses.
We emphasize that the School is conducting using the latest teaching methods and international algorithms for medical care. Clinical skills training, lectures, and clinical workshops based on the principles of evidence-based medicine are waiting for you.
We see no reason to hesitate. Register now here → https://bit.ly/3jmFbze. Based on the application form, up to 50 most motivated participants will be selected, so we ask you to fill in the questionnaire carefully, paying particular attention to the cover letter.
In the meantime, we remind you of the criteria for participation:
- have a practice at the primary health care
- to be registered in the E-Health system
- be vaccinated with at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
- have the opportunity to pass on the acquired knowledge to colleagues in your region; now, we are talking about conducting at least two informational and educational events in the region/community where you have a practice
- the last criteria, though different, but no less important: the facilitation of peer groups.
Organizers of the event: Academy of Family Medicine of Ukraine, Ukrainian-Swiss project Development of Medical Education, Ukrainian Academy of Pediatric Specialties.
We can’t wait to work with you! We are looking forward to your applications!