UCU School of Public Administration is resuming its studies in the Health Administration Certificate Program
Managers of medical institutions have the opportunity to receive scholarships for free education. The curriculum has a practical focus. It is designed with an emphasis on healthcare facilities management in the context of the transformation of the healthcare system. The program was supported by the Ukrainian Healthcare Center (UHC), the team of the Ukrainian-Swiss project “Development of Medical Education,” and the USAID Ukraine project “Support to Health Care Reform.”
The focus of the program:
- policy and ecosystem of healthcare,
- medical law,
- financial instruments and management innovations,
- management based on bioethics,
- public-private partnership and interaction with stakeholders,
- health communications.
The program will be taught by practicing experts: Pavlo Kovtoniuk, Matviy Khrenov, Nataliia Kovalenko, Maksym Duda, Olena Rad, Dmytro Simansky, Pavlo Khud, and others.
- Start of the program: May 11, 2022.
- Duration of training: 96 hours (4 modules of 4 days, May, June, September, October).
- Learning format: mixed (offline and online).
- Address: Lviv, Stryiska street 29, Sheptytsky Center, Ukrainian Catholic University (UCU).
- Cost of participation in the program: 10 scholarships for free education.
Applicants who have not passed the competitive selection can participate in the program at a reduced cost during martial law in Ukraine — 4000 UAH* (the standard price of the program is 16000 UAH). Places are limited. Register for the program here → https://bit.ly/380kh5t
Criteria for selecting participants for the scholarship:
- experience in municipal medical institutions,
- the motivation of the participant.
- Uliana Goshko, email@example.com, +38 096 561 78 66
- Myroslava Chekh, firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 097 900 03 43
* 50% of the funds received from the participants will be transferred to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.