Learn how the healthcare works with a new online course
Would you like to figure out how and by whom the health care system is filled with money and why it lacks it? All questions raging around the health care system are really on time. So we do not hesitate to give you a long answer. Register and sink into the most relevant information that will be interesting to everybody.
The course “How the healthcare works” starts on the 9 November. All details you will find by the link —> https://cutt.ly/tRNyGAY. On the course, you will discover:
- what the main tasks of national and local authorities in health care are;
- where does the money come from, and how is it spent on medicine;
- how different health care facilities are integrated into a single system;
- where medication in hospitals and pharmacies come from;
- why and what we are sick with, and why we need the healthcare system.
The course consists of 27 lectures that you can learn at a comfortable pace. Each topic has additional materials and tests. We have carefully selected speakers for each of the ten major topics, and they provide professional information in plain language.