Be quick to apply to the Azov school. Application period is open until April 14
We remind you about the set of applications for participation in the Azov School of Family Doctor 2021!
Next week we will start introducing the speakers of the School. Moreover, we suggest reading the event brochure and making sure you need to join us as soon as possible. Please find the brochure by following the link here → https://bit.ly/3s0yS51. We recall some other essential things.
Who is applying?
- primary care physicians: family doctors, paediatricians, therapists who have active practice and seek to improve their skills and knowledge to improve the quality of care provided,
- nurses who are interested in their professional development and seek to improve interaction with doctors, in particular, to strengthen the role of the nurse in the provision of health services.
Why participate in school?
- to acquire the knowledge and modern skills necessary for the provision of primary health care,
- communicate in a formal and informal format with experts and colleagues to expand their worldview and increase motivation for further work,
- strengthen horizontal links and join the process of forming one’s professional community that promotes the role of family doctor and promotes best practices among colleagues.
We are very much looking forward to professionals who have an active professional position, seek knowledge, and use the available opportunities for their own professional and personal development without waiting for instructions from above. Furthermore, ready to share the acquired knowledge and experience with colleagues.
We remind you that applications for participation in the Azov School 2021 are accepted from March 31 to April 14, 2021, exclusively in electronic format at the link here → https://forms.gle/NDf3sGgGWJj8yn4t7
Organizers of the event: NGO “Academy of Family Medicine of Ukraine”, NGO “Ukrainian Academy of Paediatric Specialities”. The Ukrainian-Swiss project “Medical Education Development” supports the event from 2020.